A person ‘s essential need to survive is food, clothes , and shelter. The government began numerous schemes for economically backward Section individuals to help them meet their basic necessities. Rgrhcl project is also one of the steps taken to provide housing services for the needy citizens of the state by the Karnataka State Government. In this post, we will share all the details relevant to the programme, such as how you can search the grant release list, recipient status, name correction report, and other required information about the Basava Vasati Yojana. Look for detailed information on further stated content to know.
About Basava Vasati Yojana:
Basava Vasati Yojana is also operated by Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL), An organization founded explicitly in 2000 by that of the Karnataka State Government.. This organization is primarily designed to provide housing services to the economically weaker part of the state at affordable rates through the successful introduction of housing schemes.
The Basava Vasti Yojana purpose:
The government provides affordable houses to economically disadvantaged sectors of population by Basava Vasti Yojana. For those individuals who are unable to afford a house because of their financial situation will buy it by introducing this programme. This would boost people’s quality of life.
Highlights from Basava Vasati Yojana:
|Name||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Launched by||State Government|
|Launched for||Financialy weaker section|
|Name of the organization||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.(RGHCL).|
|Official web site||https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/|
Instructions for Apply Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited:
- Enter the Basava Vasathi Yojana RGRHCL official webpage portal Scheme, i.e. https:/ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click on the “New Application” link on the main homepage.
- The Application Form page pops up on the desktop.
- Enter the details needed now and upload the papers.
- Click the below given button for submission.
Check the Application Status RGRHCL List:
- Enter the RGRHCL Scheme in Karnataka Official Website, i.e. https:/ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
- Tap on the ‘ RGRHCL Beneficiary status’ link on the homepage.
- Beneficiary status The page form will be seen on the computer.
- Please enter the mandatory details now: District & benefactor code
- After that Click the button for submission.
- Your computer will show the desktop in status of the beneficiary.
Basava Vasathi Yojana for Criteria for Eligibility:
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of that state of Karnataka.
- The applicant’s Average annual household income should not exceed 32000 rupees per annum.
- The beneficiaries shall be selected by means of the MLA or gramme panchayat and, as finalized, by the authorities of the corporation concerned.
- 1.5 lacs will become the gross unit expense of the houses under the scheme.
Procedure for logging:
- Firstly, just go Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited’s official site, Karnataka.
- Next to you, the home page opens
- You need to press the Rgrhcl login button on the home page.
- In front of you, a new page will appear where you must pick your district.
- A login page will now appear on your computer where your username and password must be entered.
- After that, you could press on password.
Checking the Name Correction Documentation Procedure:
- Firstly, you must and should access the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) webpage.
- You need to go from that home page to the rural or urban side of where you belong.
- Then, after that process, click the “name correction report” options.
- Select your district and after, the city / taluka, GRP / GPP
- You should review the list that exists.
The company’s key priorities are:
- To provide the socially and financially weaker segments with housing
- Speedy device implantation
- Implemented accountability,
- Seam free flow from the recipients
- Dissemination of cost-effective building technics by Nirmithi Kendras District Reinforcement of Nirmithi Kendras
- Cheap, sturdy houses for all recipients of the programme.
- Only socially disadvantaged citizens profit from the scheme.
- Incentives for constructing their own houses would be given.
- The price of a house is significantly cheaper than the average price on the market.
So these were all the relevant processes and details related to the website of the RGRHCL. We also attempted to answer several of the questions that people also linked to this website. But if there’s anything we’ve missed out on, so in the comment section you can comment on it. And then please do share it with your mates if you found this article informative.