The e-learning portal for the Indian Post is known as Dak Karmayogi Portal. The Union Minister Shri Aswini Vaishnaw and MoS Shri Devusinh Chauhan established it.
The Prime Minister of India has created this portal so that many employees of Indian Post can register themselves on to enhance their bureaucratic efficiency with minimal government and the maximum governance.
Overview of Dak Karmayogi Portal
Dak Karmayogi strives to make a connected biological system for the government representatives, fostering continuous development and learning, with an emphasis on improving transparency and efficiency.
Via this creative push, representatives of Dak Karmayogi may acquire certification, stay up to date and collaborate easily on the most recent advances. Which makes the public assistance sector more viable and effective?
What are the benefits of Dak Karmayogi?
Due to Dak Karmayogi, more than 4 lakh Garmin Dak Sevak and department employees will get training via this portal. After completing the final summative assessment, the trainee will also receive an email with their course completion certificate.
With the help of the in–person or online training offered via this portal, the capacities and productivity of the personnel working for the Indian Post Department will be improved. In addition to this, it will increase their chances of performance and professional growth, thus increasing their chances of success in life.
What are the eligibility requirements for Dak Karmayogi?
When applying for Dak Karmayogi’s registration, the employee should review the eligibility requirements below.
- The applicant’s permanent domicile should be India.
- The only individuals who can apply for the Dak Karmayogi registration 2023 are only the government employees.
What documents are needed to apply for the post of Dak Karmayogi?
Below is the list of documents that you need to apply for the position of Dak Karmayogi.
- Office ID card
- Residential proof
- Domicile certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- ID Proof, i.e. driving license, PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Passport size photograph
How can I register myself on the Dak Karmayogi portal?
You have to follow the below steps to complete the registration successfully.
- First, open the official website of Dak Karmayogi i.e,.https://dakkarmayogi.gov.in/
- Now, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- You need to enter the correct CAPTCHA code and then click on the sign-up button on the home page’s top right corner.
- Now, a new pop-up page will appear on the screen.
- Here, you must enter the mobile number, date of birth and employee ID.
- Now, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- You need to enter this OTP in the space provided on the device screen and click on the register button.
What is the login process for the Dak Karmayogi Portal?
The steps below must be followed to access the official website of Dak Karmayogi successfully.
- After successfully completing the registration process, you can now use the log in option to access this website.
- You must have received the login ID, i.e. user name and password while registering Dak Karmayogi.
- Now, on the home screen, you can see the sign-in icon present on the top menu, which you need to click.
- After clicking this button, a pop-up window will open where you need to enter multiple details like employee ID, password, and local IP address for accessing videos and at last, you have to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- With the help of this, you need to validate the CAPTCHA and then select the type of training you wish to proceed.
- After this, click on the sign-in button, and you can now access the portal of Dak Karmayogi.
How can you change login password of Dak Karmayogi?
Follow the below steps to change the login password
- After completing the signup and sign-in steps, you need to do a first-time login, where you have to change your password.
- Initially, you must have received a default password in the mail. So during first time login you will be asked to change the password.
- You need to enter your old password and new password twice and hit submit button. Your new password is set now.