- Videolean – Start making your own explanatory videos
- StickyGram – Convert your Instagram pictures into portable magnets
- Worldcam – The easiest way of finding out what’s happening right now, anywhere on the planet
- Conference Badge – An online tool for event organizers to create and print name badges in minutes
- Namemesh – A smart tool that suggests .com domain names for your next business
Finance is undoubtedly the most sensitive issue in our life and hence, is very crucial to approach your friends at the earliest opportunity, ensuring a clear perception of each other’s financial responsibilities for an upcoming event or a party. However, dividing all the expenses can turn out to be a hectic and complicated task. Moreover if you are planning to travel with someone, whose expenses vary immensely from you, you are certainly going to have a tough time throughout the trip.
The best solution is probably to keep track of the expenses, and who is paying for what during the entire trip. It is much more convenient and hassle-free to opt for paying in turns rather than dividing and figuring out every single expense. After the trip you can easily figure out the total expenses and the amount paid individually, and then the one who paid less initially, can pay off the remaining amount if only it is possible to record the expenses effectively.
Looking at this aspect, I have Who Paid It on my desk, a simple and convenient online tool to track all your group expenses fairly. Started by Quinn, what makes it real simple and easy is its algorithm, which ensures that everybody pays an equal share.
So if you’re one of them who is struggling hard to maintain a record of your regular expenses, and sharing other’s financial responsibilities, you gotta try out this app – its fast, free and fair.