- Striking.ly – Create gorgeous, mobile optimized sites in minutes
- Trovebox – Organize and preserve all your precious photographs under one roof
- Saudi Arabia plans to ban WhatsApp & Skype
- TablesTest – A simplistic way to learn your multiplication table
- Difficulties faced by entrepreneurs and ways to overcome them
Your customer’s list is one of the most valuable assets as a company, and e-mail marketing as one of the most cost-effective and easy ways to connect with your customers. However, many emails that get sent to that list never get opened. Why? Because the subject line isn’t compelling enough to open. But what if you could create that perfect subject line every time? Easier said than done, right? Worry not you have help.
Now you can end the cycle of guessing, A/B testing, and tweaking in the first and most important part of your email campaign—the subject line. Start improving your read rate today by using SubjectLines. Some of the great features include:
- Ability to view deliverability rates from over one million real inboxes.
- Compare your subject lines with your competitor’s to improve open rates.
- Get e-mail alerts with the best performing subjects in your industry.
- Search by subjects, keywords, senders, tags, and markets for more detailed information
The founders of this start-up are the same as OtherInbox, Inc., an Austin-based company that builds technology to automatically organize emails from online shopping and social networking sites.
There are other popular subject line testing tools like one from MailChimp Labs but SubjectLines has some features like saved searches which make it nicer. This is still in the beta phase. Let’s wait and see how this fares in comparison with other competitors. Only I think the contact info should include more than just an address and an email. May be a live feedback or a twitter handle for connecting better.
Do try it out to analyse whether your e-mail subject lines actually initiate recipients to open your newsletters.