- Catmoji – A fun and interactive place for cat-lovers
- A university degree can be helpful for starting up
- Mozilla Browsers can now run high quality 3D games, Yes no need of plugins
- Most celebrities act – Smart celebrities invest in tech startups
- Mouthee – Share and discover word of mouth recommendations
As project manager, your role is to understand the perspectives of individual stakeholders and bring them together into a shared vision for the project. This involves taking a ‘helicopter view’, to see the project as a whole.
Business aims of the project.
The project sponsor is interested in the business aims of the project. ‘What value will this project bring to the business?’ and ‘What is its role in our strategic development?’ are likely questions he or she might ask.
Benefits of the project.
The customer wants to know what benefits the project will bring to them and how they will able to make use of the end product.
Capability of the project.
The skills and resources of suppliers and the project team determine the project’s capability. They will help you answers the questions, “How can I successful deliver what customers and users need, within the available schedule and budget?”
Small wonder: Understand your stakeholders’ perspectives, and bring them together in a shared vision for the project.