- Protect the Intellectual Property of your startup
- Foldable.me – Create a mini version of yourself or loved one
- Gaining traction seems difficult but not impossible
- Flowformer – A focus app to get one thing done (or not done) each day
- Flipboard accuses Treemo’s new app Flowboard of infringing its trademark
Advertisements flood the TV, radio and internet, hyping the latest product introductions and solidifying a brand’s status in the consumer hierarchy.
As a society, we’ve trained ourselves to find importance in brands, even creating identity around the brands we purchase, wear and consume. Not convinced? Examine these two buckets of brands:
- First bucket: Mercedes, BMW, Audi
- Second Bucket: Suzuki, Honda, Toyota
Regardless of the outcome, you created an image in your mind of the person who owns the above brands. And that’s exactly what these companies want you to do.
But then, how easy is it to find a perfect brand name for your online business? Well, looking at this perspective, we’ve an interesting startup on our table that makes it super easy to find your next brand name for your online business. NameMesh, an Indian startup, is a smart .com domain search engine designed to quickly create, rank and check domains that are relevant to the searched keywords.
In nutshell, this tool can be used for quick brainstorming with few keywords for your next business and quickly generate a list of brand suggestions.
Here are few extra things you might want to know:
- Brand names are generated by sweeping though synonyms, antonyms, related words, portmanteau, misspellings, phonetic variations, short URL’s, acronyms, suffixes, prefixes.
- It ranks all the names based on a number of metrics which helps immensely in finding a perfect brand or domain name much quicker.
- It’s a fast tool to get the name suggestions on a single page with its flexible and easy-to-use interface.