- AfterShip – Now track your shipments via this amazing app
- Conference Badge – An online tool for event organizers to create and print name badges in minutes
- Ideas worth implementing – Startup Weekend, Mumbai
- Event Managers – Here’s a comparative analysis on various online ticketing solutions in India
- Interview with Mr.Purnendu Bose, Founder and Director at ITI Restaurants
Lack of focus is one of the most common errors people make on their resume, but a strong focus is critical to showing the employer that you match his or her needs. Your resume must clearly show:
- What makes you valuable?
- How you will help potential employers
And if you’re still not satisfied by posting your resume at dozens of networking sites, Enthuse.me will surely convert your resume to a cash machine. What makes it more interesting is its clean layout which adds more of an infographic touch than just being a plain and boring resume. Apart from being fully customized it is super easy to start.
To head on, you build your resume by adding your online work as portfolio items and then link your social profiles to it; thereby making it a one-stop place to showcase your work history, web presence and skills to the audience. Oh yes, it’s all for free.
What makes it even more alluring is that the platform is dead simple and easy to allow people sell their time, services and products directly to anyone.
Brainchild of Dan Jacobs, Enthuse.me is the one of best ways to get focus oriented web presence and promising job opportunities.