- Gaining traction seems difficult but not impossible
- Report says – Involve in Social Marketing or Lose Out
- Boxopus – Download files from torrent websites straight to your Dropbox
- Sizzlepig – Resize multiple images (yes, entire folders) right before your eyes
- Shoplocket – Sell easily by embedding your product anywhere on the web
Whenever you’re planning to organize an event it is very crucial to plan ahead of the time. By using the unique app Who Paid It, you are able to maintain a record of all your expenses, and who is paying off what during the entire event. However, it might so happen that you have spent so much during the trip, that at the end of the trip you are running out of cash. Thus, the most important aspect of any event is to gather all the valuable information and planning the budget neatly to avoid hassles in the future. Majority of people around the globe prefer to appoint a party planner these days as the best possible alternative option, to organize an event and enjoy the fullest of it.
Now, my point is why would you waste a huge sum of money hiring a professional planner? Instead you could use the same cash for the event and make it grander! You must be wondering about the professional hand you need to manage everything skillfully? Well, here is the simple solution for your problem: DiveeUp.
DiveeUp is a free online tool, which enables you to plan an event, organize the ideas, and share the expenses equally among all the members of your group. Whether it is a simple outing plan or a big celebration, you can start planning easily via DiveeUp: the most caring and organized hand that enables you to fit your plan within your budget by sharing all the expenses evenly.
You can start with three simple steps:
- Create an event, and invite your friends to take part in the group activity.
- Collect funds for the shared expenses from your friends.
- Browse for amazing ideas, cheap deals, and suggestions to plan your event in a grand manner.
Thinking of your next trip? Head onto Diveeup, it’s easy to plan, play and share excursions with your friends.